Need A Wisdom Tooth Removed? Contact Us Below.
Though frustrating, rest assured that 85% of adults have had their wisdom teeth removed. There are many reasons for removal, and our staff at Dental Miami Beach makes it their goal to protect your oral health and stop the potential for further damage and disease through our wisdom teeth consultations and removal procedures.
- The third and final set of molars that begin growing around the teenage years are referred to as “wisdom teeth”, and their removal is essential for the vast majority of dental patients. Issues with wisdom teeth occur for most people when there is not enough space for the teeth to fully emerge and comfortably fit along the jawline with an already-established full set of teeth.
- If you are experiencing extended pain in the back of your mouth, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with us at Dental Miami Beach as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the majority of people do not have room in their mouth for wisdom teeth to grow comfortably, and it is important to start solving the problem before it gets worse.
- If the issue is prolonged, allowing wisdom teeth to continue growing without adequate space can lead to more serious issues down the road. We aim to nip problems in the bud, and will always encourage you to schedule a consultation if you are experiencing anything abnormal.
- Removal Process: The wisdom teeth removal process is quick and painless, and your recovery should only last a few days. To remove the problem teeth, you will be put under a general anesthetic while the teeth are extracted from the jaw and gums by our surgeons.
- Recovery Process: A member of our staff will remain in contact with you periodically throughout your recovery process until we are completely certain your area of extraction has completely healed. If you experience any issues, pain, or general discomfort during your wisdom teeth recovery, please contact our office immediately.